Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditons of sale are available as a PDF Download [Download our Terms & Conditions of Sale].
Terms & Conditions of Use
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms you should not access or use the Website.
AGD Systems Limited may change these terms from time to time by updating this page. You may not be told when such changes occur so please check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted. These terms are effective from 1st April 2011.
For your convenience, the following links may be used to navigate this document:
The term ‘Legacy Account’ specifically refers to username/password holders of the 'AGD Livewire Online Software Download Site' prior to 1st April 2011.
The term 'AGD Systems Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is White Lion House, Gloucester Road, Staverton, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 0TF, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 02666988 and place of registration England. Our VAT Number is 596 3178 96.
‘AGD Group’ refers to a group of companies, of which we are a subsidiary.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of the Website or services it offers may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Certain downloads or services provided by the Website have specific terms and conditions relating to their use. You will be presented with such terms as appropriate.
Authorisation may be required to access certain areas of the Website. Registration, payment or subscription may be required to access such areas of the Website and separate terms may apply. You will be presented with such terms as appropriate.
The Website, and all the information and graphic representations or images on it (“Content”), are owned by, or licensed to AGD Systems Limited. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Content are the sole and exclusive property of or its licensors.
You may view the Website on your computer screen and print its contents on your printer or download extracts to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed or downloaded to a local hard will form part of the Content.
Without AGD Systems Limited’s written consent, you may not use, transfer, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, the Website or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing it content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
You warrant that it is legal for you to view this site in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, We cannot guarantee that the Website is virus-free and secure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. We do not give warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
The website contains links to websites operated by the parties other than AGD Systems Limited (“Third Party Websites”). These links are provided for your convenience. When you activate one of them, you will leave the Website. We have no control over, and will accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of, material on any website that is not under its control.
The inclusion of links to Third Party Websites to be connected to any part of the Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their operators.
You will not arrange for any Third Party Website to be connected to any part of the Website by way of hyperlink or otherwise without AGD Systems Limited’s written consent.
We reserve the right to monitor and track your visits to the Website.
Our direct-facing online account services are provided for mutual convenience and benefit. In certain cases we provide accounts and services for third parties, such as those labelled ‘Powered by AGD Systems’.
- Where personal details are requested you will only use those of your own person, which are not sensitive in nature, and which will be kept accurate.
- Access to your account is restricted using unique login details. You agree to keep these details private and secure. As such, you also agree to take responsibility for actions carried out under your unique login details.
- We have measures in place to help prevent unauthorised access to your account. Under certain conditions, these security measures may prevent genuine access to your account.
- We ask that you report malicious or suspicious behaviour relating to your account as soon as it is discovered.
- Certain account holders have the option of linking a ‘Legacy Account’ to their online account. In doing so, you understand that the legacy details will be linked exclusively to your account. You agree that you are the owner of the legacy details or have the owner’s permission and understanding to perform this action.
- Ultimate ownership of the Legacy Account Details or Livewire Access Key resides with the organisation, not individual.
- Where separate terms govern subscriptions relating to your account, you will adhere to the ‘termination’ procedures as found in your contract of sale.
- Should you choose the option to delete your account you are aware that any linked legacy accounts, keys, subscriptions or access may be irretrievably lost and without recompense.
- Where we consider your account to have been inactive for a period of time, we reserve the right to suspend, block access to, or delete your account and/or paid subscriptions with 30 days notice sent to your registered email address.
- Where a breach of governing terms is suspected or has occurred, we reserve the right to suspend, block access to, or delete your account and/or paid subscriptions without notice and without recompense.
- You agree that account services provided with or without charge may be modified or removed without notice.
The information contained in the Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by AGD Systems Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, AGD Systems Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The Website and its content is copyright of AGD Systems Limited - © AGD Systems Limited 2012. All rights reserved.